Current Ineffective Investments with financial salesmen, not happy?
Not happy with your current ineffective Savings Plans and Investments?
- Many expatriates have current ineffective savings plans with an advisor who has moved away.
- You may now be living in a different country. Wherever you are living now we will be pleased to offer you an obligation free analysis of your Savings Plans or Investments.
- Our analysis of your current ineffective savings plans is free of charge.
- We will advise your options and provide you with proactive investment advice to maximize the returns on your current investments.
Lost Contact with your Financial Advisor?
- In many cases the relationship with the original advisor who effected the contract, has ceased and there is no reliable source for ongoing advice.
- The Life Assurance companies (in Isle of Man, Guernsey, Dublin, Mauritius, Cayman Islands etc.) are not able to advise and will only provide information when requested.
- The problem is further exacerbated by the fact that the life companies have a limited range of investments from which to select.
- These contracts often carry expensive mirror fund charges and particularly onerous terms and conditions that include heavy surrender penalties.
The problem with long term Savings Plans
- Many expatriate investors in long term savings plans issued by Life Assurance companies are unaware of the terms and conditions of the contracts they have committed to invest in for many years.
- These contracts impose very expensive charges for those clients who decide to discontinue premiums.
- The full value of the individual's investment cannot be fully received unless all premiums are paid through to maturity when the bonuses that have accrued will be paid.
- Investors are left in a void not knowing how to maximize the returns on an investment that they have effected in good faith.
- Many investors lack faith that the savings contracts will deliver the results they were anticipating at outset.
Alternative Investments & Strategies
- Investors are unaware that it is possible to transfer, without charges, a percentage of the funds they have built up into other more productive investments.
- This can be achieved this without affecting the benefits accrued and protecting future bonuses.
- These alternative investments include a range of funds that are not available within the existing plan.
- Our current preferred funds provide fixed income returns of between 7-12% per annum with varying levels of liquidity.
- None of our current range of funds have any initial charges and therefore this is a highly cost efficient exercise.
We specialize in helping people in this predicament.
- We will review the individuals contract and offer a free appraisal of the contract in question.
- On the basis that the contract holder appoints us as their advisor in respect of an individual contract we will provide specific investment advice on the life companies existing fund range.
- We will provide specific information on withdrawing penalty free funds that can be applied to alternative investments or other wealth creation strategies.
- We undertake appropriate due diligence to ensure all of our suggested funds meet an exacting criteria.
- We tend to recommend funds that offer capital protection that are uncorrelated with the global equity markets.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your current or future savings/investment options.