What Sets Us Apart From Other Financial Advisors

Only 2% of the total number of advisors are true fee-only financial advisors. The other 98% are brokers or dual-registered broker-advisory firms-those you often hear about or see advertised. All these advisors take commissions from mutual funds and insurers for products they sell to their expatriate clients. High fee investments cost those clients significant amounts of money over time. Many individuals are not even aware of these fees; however, they can make a huge difference in an advisor's recommendations-directing clients toward products that financially benefit the advisor, not necessarily the client.


As part of the 2% expatwealthatwork is solely compensated by the fees we charge our clients, not from commissions earned from the sale of any financial products or financial transactions.


                                                                                                  expatwealthatwork                  98% of
                                                                                                                                            Financial Advisors



expatwealthatwork is a fiduciary and is legally required to act in our clients best interests. At expatwealthatwork we never deduct our fees from our client's accounts. 

expatwealthatwork charges a performance fee of 0.4% of the market value of a client's portfolio IF the agreed portfolio performance has been achieved. 


At expatwealthatwork, we invest our client's assets in no-load and index mutual funds. We never purchase funds that are sold with a sales charge or commission.


Contact us - info@expatwealthatwork.com - for Expatriate financial advice via telephone and email. Video calls via Zoom and Skype.